Friday, November 5, 2010

the time is right

We all have needs and wants. Needs are important. Wants, on the other hand, are things we can live without. But, when we do not get what we want, we end up frustrated or depressed. So, we ask God for all these things but sometimes it does not get answered the way we hope it would. Some of us feel bad, ask God, and complain why.

For the past few years I have been one of those who question God why. However, recently, the messages that have been preached and the words of truth that I have read have begun to sink in and I have come to accept that God knows better and He knows when the time is right.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. - Isaiah 55:8-9 (NIV)

No comments: