Saturday, February 19, 2011

novice investor

It has been a week since I started investing in the stock market and I am a bit overwhelmed by the many things I needed to learn. However, I am also excited with it that I religiously wake up before the market opens and prepare myself before trading happens. When I think about it, ideas continue to fill and grow in my mind. I was glad though that I was not fully hooked into it since I needed to spend time with my real work and also with my commitment to the ministry. 

One of the discussions I had this week was related to passion and it is said of passion that it is something you can do with all enthusiasm and at times forget the passage of time while at it. So, is this my passion? Or is this only for a short time? If this is it then I need to really know my way around this. 

Personally, I find excitement and fun while investing in the stock market and I am hopeful that not only will we grow financially but that our country’s economy grow as well.

No comments: