Thursday, March 10, 2011

patience brings wealth

It has been almost a month since I started investing on the stock market and I have been learning a lot of things. But, the most important thing that I learned and continue to develop is patience. I have learned the value of waiting for investments to grow despite the varying opinions on the market. Time cannot always be an enemy. Time can be a friend and an asset to success and prosperity. Also, with patience I have learned to do more important things rather than stare at the charts the whole day. I thank God for my wife who continually reminds me to keep in touch with reality and not lose focus on things that are in need of much attention right now. After all, stock trading is a long term investment (especially with a small starting capital).

No comments: