Friday, January 7, 2011

ang tanging ina - last na nga ba to?

When the entries for the Manila Film Festival were made known, my wife and I planned to watch Tanging Ina Last Na To!, the third movie in the supposed trilogy. I did not have much expectations from the movie since it was the third installment and usually movie depreciate as the sequels are done (with the exception of a few). However, when I learned that the movie garnered a number of awards including Ai Ai de las Alas, the main star of the movie, getting a Best Actress award, I got curious and really wanted to see the movie.

The laughter you get from the movie's funny scenes were not as stomach-cramping as the first movie, rather, it was both heart-warming and funny. Further, it showed the heart of most Filipino mothers - how they value their families and how they love their children. Aside from watching it this Christmas, I believe this movie is also good for Mother's Day.

A salute to our mother and all the mothers who love unconditionally and work hard to keep their family together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Di ko pa napapanood ang movie na yan.. Ive watched the first 3(?) movies... and they're damn funny. Hehehe...

So I'm looking forward to watch this. An icing on the cake. Last na kasi to eh.. kuno.

Happy New Year! =)